Monday, November 11, 2013

Cool FB Statuses

That Awesome Moment When You carry someone's baby 
& they
refuse to go back to their parent's hands just because they like
you. 

I took a taxi today.
The driver told me "I love my job, I own this car, I've got my own business, I'm my own boss, NO ONE tells me what to do!"
I said "TURN LEFT HERE".

I Bet that in prison everyone's FB relationship status is set to
"ITS COMPLICATED"

Isn't it Pity that the younger generation will remember Hema Malini only as the lady who sold water purifiers

Son : Dad,What's FilmFare Award For Best Actor
Dad : I don't know son, we are Salman Khan's Fans

If any Girl calls u BROTHER on d
Road
.
.
.
dont worry!!
.
just slap her and say
.
.
.
.
Y R U Roaming here
Go Home....!!!!


In order to get 100/100 in life,
a man requires 100% talent,
whereas a woman requires only 4% talent
& the remaining is only 36-24-36


Tried calling Idea Showroom,

after seeing the 121 advertisement in tv
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
but dialing the number
with my feet was a bad idea.

Buying a new phone now..


Somewhere between Satya and Satya-2 we all grew

except RGV

Abhishek Bacchan's Master Plan in all Dhoom Movies
"We will wait for his next theft"

Sometimes I feel that..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The Malls were specifically made for
people
to check-in and click pictures there,
.
.

to upload them on Facebook..  

No comments:

Post a Comment